Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday the 29th Feb

Today, is the first day I started this damn blog.. and the best thing is, I don't even know why the hell I started it! So, to begin with, today is probably one of the most boring day of my life. I stayed home the whole freaking day thinking that there was gonna be a [DOTa] session tonight because normally on fridays my friends will come and hang, but no, today everyone was busy and some had to go back to campus which really saddens me :(



Basically, I just finish watching my "That 70's Show" [season 3] which I'm really into nowadays and hopefully will get season 4 and 5 from MJ tomorrow when I get to Bangsar. I also watched the movie "The Break-up" starring Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston which was out like years before. Haha! Err, went out with DJ for dinner and bought "Alvin & the Chipmunks" for later viewing.



Well, I just pray and hope tomorrow will be a more fun-filled day compared to today which was like @#$%^&*!! Adios.



P/S: Let's hope this blogging thing will continue for day onwards, it can keep me occupied :)

Here's a little video. Hope you guys like it as much as I do!





No comments: